Ariella Indigo ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our website terms which can be found at the bottom of the website www.ariellaindigo.com and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.ariellaindigo.com, registering or otherwise using the information and services provided on our site, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
What Do We Mean By Your “Information”?
Your ‘information’ means any information about you which is personally identifiable, including, without limitation, your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, email address, user name, password, comments, messages, photos and other information from which you can be identified and which you may disclose to us or otherwise via our site or services at any time. You are not required to provide any personally identifiable information to merely access or visit this website. You can unsubscribe at any time from receiving any information by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the information email you received.
What Information Do We Collect From You?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information you give us.This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to any of our services, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, post a message or comments in community forums, enter a prize or competition, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
· Information we collect about you.With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
· technical information about your computer, including the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
· information about your visit to our site, including pages you click on, products you view or search for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
· Information we receive from other sources. We may from time to time work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
You are not required to provide any personally identifiable information to merely access or visit this website. You can unsubscribe at any time from receiving any information by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the information email you received.
For more information on cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· Information you give to us.We will use this information:
· to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us (including our newsletter, where you have requested this);
· to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
· to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you with information about goods and services which are similar to those you have already purchased. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com to let us know;
· to notify you about changes to our service;
· to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· Information we collect about you.We will use this information:
· to administer our site and for internal operations;
· to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
· to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
· as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
· to measure or understand the effectiveness of any advertising we may serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
· to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
· Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
When Will We Disclose Your Information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
· Selected third parties including:
· business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
· advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We will never disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users; and
· analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
· In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer.
You must respect the privacy of others and you should not disclose any personal details about other people that may be misleading or cause them harm or offence. It is your responsibility to obtain their prior permission in respect of any mention of them where relevant.
Where Do We Store Your Personal Data?
We may transfer and store your information to a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may be processed outside the EEA to fulfil your order and process your payment details. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to protect your data and keep it secure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If you want to unsubscribe from receiving e-mails from Ariella Indigo, you may do so at any time. Each e-mail from Ariella Indigo includes instructions for unsubscribing from these e-mail communications.
If you are covered by the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights free of charge.
In summary, those include rights to:
· Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information.
· Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address.
· Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold.
· Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations.
· Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations.
· Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing.
· Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you.
· Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information.
· Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
You may also have the right to claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals’ rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, available at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
· Email, call, or write to us.
· Provide us enough information to identify you (e.g., account number, user name, registration details).
· Provide us proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driver’s license or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill).
· Provide us with the information to which your request relates including any account or reference numbers, if you have them.
How to Complain
We hope that we can resolve any question or concern you raise about our use of your information.
If you are covered by the General Data Protection Regulation, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live, or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.
Changes to This Policy
Do you need extra help?
If you would like this notice in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us (see “Contact” above).